The coronavirus outbreak has lead to big changes in the way we live our everyday lives. Our relationships are hugely important to us just at a time when they are being placed under the most intense pressure. Adding to this is the current pressure on household incomes.
Relationships are not built on the expectation that you'll be spending all day, every day with that person.
If you’re both working from home, with nowhere to go in the evenings, there’s a chance you may experience some friction.
Perhaps it’s happening already?
This is perfectly normal, particularly given the increased stress we’re all under right now. But, as we could be in this predicament for a while yet, it’s worth taking some steps to ensure we get through this period with our relationships intact. We may even come out the other side stronger!
Give these strategies a go:
1. Create the love with your differences - Write a list of the positive differences between you. This can help you begin to appreciate each other again.
2. No criticisms/No put downs - When troubles arise between you, or one is criticising the other, say something silly. Your partner will be so taken aback, it will throw them and may even make them laugh. But most importantly, it will break any tension.
3. Cuddle Time - Find time in the day, just for this, with no further expectation.
4. Allow the Dreams - encourage your partner to fulfil their dreams and ask them to allow you to achieve yours, too. When you both feel free, you will both be happy.
5. Discuss Rather Than Argue - Turn irritating comments into humour – see the situation as a cartoon so that you can laugh at it.
6. Learn To Listen - Make a conscious effort to really listen to what your partner has to say.
7. Love What Is Actually Real - Don’t set up your partner to fail by having expectations of them which are too high.
How Hypnotherapy for Relationships Works:
Hypnosis can be used to change thinking patterns, behaviours and outcomes. Relationship hypnosis deals with the relationship you have with your partner. Relationship hypnosis can help you:
• Deal with negative emotions
• Have much improved communications with the people around you
• Recapture those feelings of love and romance
• Build strong relationships towards a brighter future, shifting the dynamics of your relationship
If you would like to find out how Hypnotherapy can help with your relationship, get in touch at email@example.com, or call us on +447831162438