I'm Nicholas, the founder of newdaynewyou, based in Birmingham and also Great Malvern.
I trained with the prestigious Clifton Practice which is internationally recognised as a leading training provider. My qualification is accredited by the National Council of Hypnotherapy (NCH) and recognised as meeting the professional standards set by the NHS. My practice is governed by standards set by the Association for Solution Focused Hypnotherapy (AfSFH). I’m also a registered practitioner with the Complementary and Natural Healthcare Council (CNHC).
My previous experience of working with people spans over 3 decades.
I have worked with developing individuals and teams with numerous issues including mental health, personal development, self-esteem and many more.
Like many people, my interest in therapy began following a personal experience that challenged my resilience. Hypnotherapy was a positive life-affirming and healing process. I’ve seen many wonderful outcomes and positive changes for clients, this includes children (I hold an enhanced DBS check). The achievements of my clients inspire my commitment to the process of changing lives for the better.
Hello, I'm Sondous and I have been working as a qualified Integrative Counselor (specializing in Person-Centered, Psycho dynamic and Humanistic approaches) since 2009.
How Solution Focused Hypnotherapy can help you quickly and effectively...
Five Step Process to
'changing your life'
1. Taking that first important step to seek help (you're here, so consider the first step accomplished)
2. Arrange your free discovery call (during the call I will ask you some questions to help understand the issue, explain what options are available to take back control and make the changes you'd like to see).
You will also get the opportunity to ask any questions and decide if I am the best person to help you.
3. If you decide to go ahead ! will arrange an initial consultation where I will explain why you can suffer in the way you do and how I can help you resolve the issue you came with.
We will also receive a free MP3 relaxation recording which will help during sessions, you will notice the difference.
After the initial consultation you immediately begin to experience positive change.
4. During the week, between sessions, your thinking will change as you move quickly towards achieving your goals.
Discover how much better you feel at the end of each therapy session.
5. Therapy finishes with the 'real you' back in control, feeling much more positive about yourself and your future and achieving the things you want in your life.
WHAT PEOPLE SAY
“Prior to receiving your professional services, I had doubts whether or not any help would remedy the situation I was in.
I was facing severe insomnia, dehydration, headaches, constant feel of stress and negative energy, low mood and paranoia. I was also feeling somewhat OCD and was over thinking a lot of things.
I was completely drained and shattered!
I saw myself improving very promptly and within a few sessions, I started getting my sleep back, the headaches reduced and I was able to start taking care of my health again, consequently meaning that the other issues were also being dealt with accordingly too.
Absolutely without question Nick you have been amazing and I will always remain very grateful for your support, which will go a long way and will not be forgotten”.